Monday, February 12, 2007

San Antonio Rodeo






Chad and I flew to San Antonio so Chad could meet my sister and her family. On saturday, we went to the San Antonio rodeo which was amazing! We watched the Bull Riding, barrell racing, and cow catching (oh, I am a real cowgirl at heart, you can tell by my lingo). We saw Gretchen Wilson sing! Her song, Redneck Woman, was great! That night, we went to the Riverwalk with my sister. Sunday afternoon we played with their kids, Anna Beth and WIll. Andy taught Chad how to lasso a cow. We also went to see their horse. Sunday was the superbowl, my niece had been saying all along that the Colts would win. I think it is because she likes horses. That night Chad, Kelly, Andy, and I played a game, Catch Phase, and had a blast! The visit was too short, but worth it!

No comments: